In order to spread the workload of the association as well as make a greater effort in new membership by industry sectors the Executive Committee has agreed to set up, initially, the following 2 committees:-
- Legal / Retail / Technology
- Membership / PR / Website
Each of the above will have at least one member of the Executive involved. We are inviting non executive committee members who feel that they could add strength to join one or more of the above groups. Please contact us if you would like to participate.
AITA will be governed by an Executive Committee comprising the eight elected
The Committee, as at 30th January 2012, comprises:
- Anywhere.XXX – Jerry Barnett (Chairperson)
- Paul Raymond Publications – Paul Matthews (Vice Chair)
- Adultworld - Stuart Inglis
- JCaz Limited - Jason Maskell
- Aello Limited - Nina Saini
- ICM Registry - Steve Winyard
- Portland TV - Tom Dennis
The Steering Committee will be responsible for deciding how members should be elected to the Executive Committee, for example: by region, by type of business or by size of business. Each member will have an equal vote.
The Executive Committee will elect a chairperson and vice chairperson.